Friday 28 November 2014

I’m not thinking retirement – Didier Drogba

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has stated clearly that he’s not considering retirement yet.

Google Image
The 36 year old who returned to Chelsea after two years away told, Oma Akatugba, an international football expert after the Champions League match against Schalke on Tuesday night in Gelsenkirchen Germany that he would to think about retirement soon and make decisions on life after playing career.
 
''I have to think about it's soon ehn...laughs..but I try to to enjoy the moment and on day for sure it would have to come, - said the Chelsea forward.

''You cannot continue forever, it has to stop one day.''

The goal poacher retired from national team football after the Brazil World Cup, and since returning to the Blues, he has proven to be an addition to the attack of the Blues which he attributes to his love for the game.  

Drogba being interviewed by Oma Akatugba
''There is no secrete, for me its passion.  I am happy to be on the pitch, anytime I have the chance to be on the football pitch I try to enjoy it, that's why I keep going.

On life after playing career, Drogba said ‘What am looking at the moment is how I can help the team achieve success.

''What can I bring to the team, how can I help the team. That’s the most important thing. I don’t look at 4, 5 or 10 years. My focus is now.''

Didier Drogba became the second non-European player behind Lionel Messi to score 50 or more goals in European competitions.


 

1 comment:

Mrs.Irene Query said...

MRS. IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

God bless you Mum, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Singapore . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}