Saturday 15 November 2014

Nani dreams return to Manchester United after loan spell at Sporting Lisbon

Manchester United could fans may see on-loan forward Luis Nani playing at the Old Trafford fter he hinted that a return is possible.

The Portuguese international has hit form since returning to Sporting Lisbon but it is yet to be disclosed whether the loan contract provides for a recall clause or not, - IBTimes report.

"I don't think there is a clause but I leave that for others to solve," said the 27-year-old.

"It's always good to feel the affection of the fans."

"If they ask for my return it is because they recognise that I'm doing well and that I could be an asset to the club at the moment."

"That's football - sometimes we are praised and at other times criticised."

"I don't want to distract from my focus. I just want to keep playing football and then we'll see."

"I'm not saying this is the best time in my career - I've had good times and I hope to continue to have them."

"I'm enjoying my football and I hope to remain doing so.''

No comments: