Monday 4 June 2012

Why not Chelsea - Hazard

 Chelsea have now confirmed that they have agreed a fee for Belgium and Lille of France forward, Eden Hazard. The deal is worth £32 million, and the player has accepted a contract and passed a medical. He will join up with the Blues for pre-season training.

He told French radio station RMC: "When they won the Champions League, I told myself, 'Why not Chelsea?'. There was a struggle between Chelsea and United but, for me, Chelsea has the best project. The team is young and I have a better chance to play there.

"At 21, Real or Barca would have been more difficult for me. If I play well enough at Chelsea, I could win my place in the starting team."

Meanwhile, the Blues are also reported to be after the signature of 25 year old FC Porto forward who may come in for £38 million.

Who doesn't want to play for the champions?  Right move Chelsea, wise move players.

No comments: