Friday 14 November 2014

'I am not under any pressure to deliver' - Ike Uche

As the Super Eagles gear up for the win or burst AFCON qualifying match against the Red devils of Congo on Saturday, Nigeria striker Ike Uche has insisted that he is not under any pressure.
Google Image
The Villareal of Spain striker was recalled by coach Stephen Keshi to be a part of the team seeking revenge in Pointe Noire on saturday, after the African Champions were shocked in the first leg, played in Calabar.

"It's always an honour to play for my country and I am ready to give my best," declared Uche, who scored 14 goals in La Liga last season. "- Ike told Cafonline.

I am not under any pressure to deliver, but the team spirit is high and as a team we would together do our best to qualify our country."

No comments: