Saturday 22 March 2014

Bubbles Burst: Wenger is going no where

Just as Arsenal prepares to tackle league leaders Chelsea, manager Arsene Wenger is also set to make history as he celebrates his 1000th match being in charge of the Gunner although the club management is yet to disclose details of the new deal.

Before now, there have been speculations that Wenger might be  leaving the club soon but the Frenchman countered this notion and says he's committing his future to the London club.

According to Skysports, Wenger was Asked if he would still be at Arsenal after 1,010 matches, he replied: "I think so, yes.

"I want to do well, and the expectation level and the impatience is there.

"My commitment is full. I do not want to look somewhere else. I want to stay here. There shouldn't be any uncertainty at all."

So to those out there expecting his exit, sorry if your bubbles have been burst.

No comments: