Monday 3 June 2013

Sunshine Stars unveil new technical adviser Fatai Amoo


Some members of ODSFA technical committee standing with Fatai Amoo
By Biodun Ajibade
Sunshine Stars International Football Club of Akure Monday unveiled the Former Super Eagles Assistant Coach, Fatai Amoo as the new Technical Adviser for the team following the dismissal of Samuel Ambibola

Akin Akinbobola,Chairman of the Ondo State Football Agency (ODSFA) Technical Committee announced the appointment in a press conference in Akure.

Akinbobola said that the team needed a much more experienced coach that could relate well with the players and management.
Assistant Coach Napoleon Aluma had also been upgraded to the post of chief coach of the team,and his assistant would be from the state.
"As the chairman of the technical committee of ODSFA,I announce to you Fatai Amoo as the technical adviser of Sunshine Stars.
"If we were taken to promise land, i.e continental ticket, he will continue into next season.
"May I also inform you that Napoleon Aluma has been upgraded to chief coach of Sunshine Stars and his assistance would be from Ondo State," he said.
Fatai Amoo, the new Sunshine Stars Technical Adviser noted that he had a good relationship with the management in the past and has what it takes to deliver for the team if there is a properly structured management.
"I believe with professionalism in me, we will not fail.
"I say thank you to the management of ODSFA, today is a significant day in my life, I have worked here before and when I was spoken to on the job, I know it is the right place to be," Amoo said.
Amoo later met with the players of Sunshine Stars at the Ondo State Sports complex.
 


No comments: