Friday 3 October 2014

Arsenal Striker Welbeck speaks out, says no one can criticize him

Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck has lashed out at Manchester United fans who might want to criticize his finishing while with the Red devils.
The England international who cost the Gunners £16m bagged a hat-trick in the famous 4-1 bashing of Galatasary in a UEFA Champions League game at the Emirate midweek, which means he has netted four times in five games for his new side.
Welbeck scored 29 goals in six seasons for United and feels he would have done more, if he was played through the middle.
“Nobody can really criticise my finishing because they don’t really see me playing in a forward position too often,” Welbeck told reporters.
“But now I am getting into these positions I want to be sticking the ball in the back of the net. I’m sure it’s the same with every other striker.
“Obviously people can say I’ve not scored enough goals but you stick the best strikers on the wing in a four-man midfield and see if they score goals.”

No comments: