Sunday 21 September 2014

Ahmed Musa lone goal decides Moscow Derby

Nigerian forward Ahmed Musa grabbed the winner for CSKA Moscow in 1-0 win over city rivals Locomotiv Moscow Sunday.


Russian champions CSKA Moscow are now second on the league table with 18 points after eight games. Musa's 33rd minute strike was enough to separate both sides and send CSKA fans on rampage.

 “I am so happy and delighted to have scored the goal that gave us victory in the match. It was a derby and it was tough,”  Musa said. 

According to Vanguard, He dedicated the goal to his mother for her support. 

“The goal is for my sweet mother. She has always been there for me. She encouraged me a lot in my choice of career,” he said.

On his present form which has seen him score four goals in his last four games in all competitions, the Jos-born star attributed it to hard work.

“I have no secret other than hard work and dedication to job,” he said.

No comments: