Tuesday 17 February 2015

Kevin-Prince Boateng's Boyhood football dream of playing for and against the biggest clubs fulfilled!

It is the dream of every footballer to hit the highest level of football, Kevin-Prince Boateng is no exception.

The Ghanaian footballer has played for quite a number of clubs and against household names in world football.

He shared this pic along with a comment via instagram on Tuesday ahead of his club's ULC clash on Wednesday:
prince09_Told my brother when I was 10 years old I promise you, I will play with the biggest and play against the biggest!!! My dream came true... Thanks to all my fans aswell!! 👍👍👍 #CL #S04RM #cantwait

Boateng has played for Hertha BSC in Germany, Tottenham Hotspur in England, Borussia Dortmund, Portsmouth, Genoa, and AC Milan.

No comments: