Tuesday 3 February 2015

''I'm still a player of West Bromich Albion'' - Brown Ideye

Nigerian international Brown Ideye has dismissed reports linking him out of West Bromich Albion, just hours after the transfer window closed.
Google Image: Brown Ideye
Ideye who has only scored twice for the English club in all competition took to the social media (Twitter) @OfficialIdeye on Tuesday morning to share this statement.

''I'm still a West Bromwich Albion player, don't know where that news about me leaving #wba came from, I've not started doing what I know how to do best, so I can't just leave #wba like that #biglovetoallthefans #lovewba.''


Reports also had it that an agreement has been reached with Al Gharafa of Qatar, for the Nigerian striker who cost the Baggies £10m just last summer.

Disturbed Ideye also told the media few days back that pressure is also coming from his immediate family, even his son asks him if he scored after a game.

My take: Goals will come Ideye, stay focused!

No comments: