Tuesday 13 January 2015

Ronaldo wins Ballon d'Or, Thanks Real Madrid

Portugal and Real Madrid forward wins the Ballon D'or for the second year running, his third actually and hoping to catch up with Lionel Messi who has won four of the award.

He says thank you to Real Madrid, a club where he has just made history as the 9th player of the club to have won the award in this order: Di Stefano, Kopa , Ronaldo , Zidane, Figo, Owen, Cannavaro and Kaka Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo won the last edition of the award and foresees a bright 2015.

''I got my thir Ballon d'Or and so i must thank Real Madrid , said Ronaldo in an interview after recieving the award. (FIFA.COM)

''All my team-mates, the head coach, the president, and the whole structure behind the club.''

On 2015, Ronaldo said, ''This year is a whole new challenge. 2015 has already started and I hope I can have a season that's as good as the previous one.

''It will be a sign that I will be in the situation to win this title again. Let's see, step by step, game by game, I am to conquer even more with my club and from then on we'll see.''  

No comments: