Thursday 29 January 2015

See what Mario Balotelli's Agent Mino Raiola told him to keep him Happy at Liverpool

Mario Balotelli's Agent Rino Maiola recently granted an interview in which he revealed how he has been able to keep the Italian striker happy at Anfield.

''Of all the champions I have dealt with, I’ve never managed one who has suffered more injustices than Mario. People just don’t know him. The truth is Mario is an insecure lad and, due to this insecurity, he tends to do some ridiculous things.

''I’ve always been one who wanted to make my players happy. With everybody else, I've always done things my way, but not with him. ''I need my mum and my friends in Italy,'' he said. And being a father myself and wanting him to be happy, I took him back to Italy from City. I should have told him: ''You are not going back to Italy. City are a big club and they will always support you. This is the football that matters and you want out of it.''

''I saw him on Monday and told him: ''You've got a four-year contract here and I’m not taking you anywhere else. Either you leave Liverpool for 60-70 million euros, and I win my bet, or you will die there.''

''It’s the first time I've spoken in such a way to a player. I saw him relaxed, changed and different to how he was at Milan. He was used to everybody liking him and finding room wherever he was, but it’s not like that at Liverpool. Either you do as they say, or you're out.

''This period with Liverpool is the biggest lesson he has had. He's applying himself a lot now and his private life has calmed down too. It's not worth asking if Liverpool are the right club for him any more -- they are the only club for him.''

As reported by The GuardianUk

No comments: