Wednesday 20 May 2015

David Luiz vows to abstain from sex as he gets baptized

PSG defender, David Luiz has vowed to abstain from sex following his recent ''water baptism''.
According to report on daily Express, the former Chelsea player was baptized in the swimming pool of club team-mate Maxwell, and is now a member of the Pentecostal Hillsong Church.

Luiz said he vowed to abstain from sex with his girlfriend Sara Madeira until they are married.

The Brazil international posted on his Instagram account, stating that he has ''chosen to wait'', followed by a Bible verse.
''I have chosen to wait,'' the 28-year-old Brazilian said.

Luiz on his Instagram added that he has devoted his life to God.

''Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV),'' Luiz wrote.

''How wonderful to live with you Lord, thank You for loving me so much
and taking care of me!

''My life is yours, and I am your servant! You’re always in the center
of all my decisions! I love my God! Amen''

In this light, Luiz is following the footsteps of fellow Brazilian and former Real Madrid star, Kaka previously who also claimed that he was a virgin until marriage.

No comments: