Saturday 15 February 2014

Oscar Pistorius mourns girlfriend

South Africa's double amputee Athlete, Oscar Pistorius who was alleged to have shot his girl friend Reeva Steenkamp about a year ago has releases a statement in remembrance of the deceased.

On his website dedicated to updates on the proceedings of the case he writes on February 14, "No words can adequately capture my feelings about the devastating accident that has caused such heartache for everyone who truly loved - and continues to love Reeva.

The pain and sadness – especially for Reeva’s parents, family and friends consumes me with sorrow.

The loss of Reeva and the complete trauma of that day, I will carry with me for the rest of my life."

He's currently standing trial for the murder of the model which he has constantly denied stating it was an accident. 

May her soul continue to Rest in Peace.


No comments: