Thursday 31 July 2014

''I will return 100 percent fit'' - Neymar

Barcelona forward, Neymar has revealed that he will be joining the rest of the team in no time as he continues to recover from the injury that ended his world cup.

Report on the club website says that the 22-year-old expects to be back in action soon, having initially been expected to miss four to six weeks after suffering the injury on July 4.

Neymar Jr is in Japan taking part in a series of promotional events. Talking to the Japanese media, he was very optimistic about his physical shape at the start of his preseason:  ''I am recovering from the injury day by day. I’ll be coming back to Barcelona 100%  fit"

Neymar Jr will return to work with FC Barcelona on the 5 August, and he expects to be fit enough to play in the Joan Gamper Trophy match. 

"I want to have a really good season and I'm looking forward to helping my teammates to get some good results.''

No comments: