Thursday 17 July 2014

Juventus appoints Allegri as new Manager

Former AC Milan manager, Massimiliano Allegri has been appointed as the new Manager of Italian champions Juventus after.

He replaces Antonio Conte who saw the team to three-straight Serie A titles but yet announced his resignation from the club.

"For me it is an honour to be called as coach of Juventus,” he told reporters at a press conference to reveal his arrival on Wednesday. “I am content and happy to coach Juventus.

“Today and tomorrow I begin my work. I am at the club’s disposal. I know this is an important role. Juventus have won the Scudetto for three straight years, I am here to continue to winning with this team.

“I am lucky because for four years I had the fortune to coach Milan, and now I have the opportunity to coach another big team like Juventus. It is an honour and I want to keep winning.

“We will fight for the Scudetto until the bitter end. In Europe we have a duty to put in a big showing in the Champions League.”

No comments: