Sunday 20 July 2014

Wenger talks on transfer, Wilshere's smoking habit


Courtesy: Dailymail.co.uk
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed that the club will be doing some more signings before the transfer market closes.

''I can't give you any names because you are never sure that you can do what you want. We are still out there to strengthen our squad.'' He told the club website.

On Jack Wilshere's smoking habit lately in Las Vegas, the Frenchman promised to have a talk with the midfielder this week.
Courtesy:Dailymail.co.uk
 ''I haven't spoken to him so it's very difficult for me to make any statement. I know what you can make of pictures - I have to speak to him really to see what happens before I come out publicly. I'm not deeply concerned by it. I just want to know what happened and before I know what happened, I don't want to talk too much about it.''

Arsenal Website has More

No comments: