Monday 6 May 2013

Van Persie: With United trophy was certain....


Robin Van Persie says he was always positive that Manchester United would win a trophy this season.

After spending seven years of trophy-drought at Arsenal, the striker joined Manchester United last summer and he revealed he would not have if he had any doubts.
"I wouldn't have moved if I'd had doubts," he said. "Instead, from day one I was almost certain we would win trophies - not in a couple of years but this year.
"I saw the players in training. I saw the way they behaved, the way they lived, their mentality, the way the staff worked, the way the manager and the staff acted.
"When all those elements combine you end up with a team of champions.
Obviously, this mentality was not obtained where he moved from (Arsenal).

No comments: