Friday 29 August 2014

First thing first: Van Gaal targets top four finish

Manchester United manager Louis Van Gaal has declared that the his intention is to see his side finish among the top four in the English Premier League.

According to the club website, the Dutchman while speaking during a press conference at the Aon Training Complex on Friday said:

"I never doubt myself,"

"We have made steps in our process. This process needs time. We are building up a new team and I hope we will succeed. I hope we are in the top four this season and then, the next step, is to be the champions and then, the next step, is to be the winners of the Champions League. That takes time.

"Of course, I am a trainer-coach who is used to being in the Champions League so, for me, it is also a little bit strange that we are not in it. We shall work very hard to be in it next season."

No comments: