Friday 1 August 2014

Thank You: Imoh Ezekiel drops farewell message after completing his £5m to Qatar

Nigerian striker Imoh Ezekiel has finally completed a move to Qatari Club Al- Arabi in a deal worth €5million.

While appreciating Standard Liege, the Belgian club he joined from 36 Lions of Lagos since 2012, he dropped his farewell message on his Official Instagram account which reads

"So life can be this fast! Too bad am leaving Standard this way but am leaving you guys for good, but my heart still remains with Standard, I wanna say a very big thank you to Standard, for everything they have done for me and for my life because without Standard is I will be nobody.

"For that I will remain a Standardman for life.

"A very big thank you to the coaches, players and fans for the love you guys showed me. You guys are just one in a million and I'm gonna miss you so much.

For the beautiful stadium of Standard and the fans, once again thank you for the love and I hope to see you guys in the future. I love you all.

No comments: