Sunday 31 August 2014

Chelsea move excites Lioc Remy

@ChelseaFC
French striker Loic Remy has joined Chelsea FC from Queens Park Rangers in a deal worth £8.5million.

The move became imminent just after Spanish forward Fernando Torres left the Stamford Bridge on a two-year loan move to AC Milan.

In his first interview with the club website, the striker who was on loan at Newcastle last season is obviously delighted to have made this move.

''I feel very happy and very proud to have signed for Chelsea. They are one of the best clubs in the world and I can’t wait to get started, training and playing with my new team-mates, when I get back from international duty with France.''

''To be honest I wanted to play in the Champions League this season so yes, that was another of my motivations for coming here. I know that Chelsea can win the Champions League this season because there is so much quality in the squad. The first thing to aim for is winning titles.''

Remy will join the attacking options already available to Jose Mourinho as he battles with the likes of Diego Costa and Didier Drogba for a place.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mourinho’s decision of testing Remy in the game against Swansea City and start career in Barclays Premier League 2014-15. This was really a good deal for Chelsea during the soccer transfer season