Monday 25 August 2014

Mario Balotelli officially bows out of AC Milan, shares a statement on his Instagram account

Instagram/@mb459

Italian striker Mario Balotelli has officially put pen to paper for Liverpool FC in a return to England from AC Milan.
 
The controversial forward however release a statement on his Instagram account to announce his signing out and as well express his gratitude to a club he ''so love''.
 
The statement reads:
 
''As I am about to enter a new chapter, I would like to thank @acmilan fans who have shown incredible loyalty and faith in me.
 
''I also want to thank the great staff who have shown exceptional patience and guidence over the years.
 
''Most importantly, I want to express endless gratitude to my teammates who supported me on and off the pitch, just like my family does. Your camaraderie will be forever appreciated, as I've learned so much from you all.
 
''I leave Milan with sadness, but know that I will still make you all proud going forward.''
 
#FORZAMILAN!!!! #ThankYouMilan  I'm forever grateful

No comments: